A yahoo group for the RC-100, RC-1000 and the repeaters we sell might be good idea. I typically see the yahoo groups as kinda non-business, but know there are some on the net.

We try to handle questions via direct e-mails and phone calls, but know what one might ask could be used by others.

Not sure how yahoo sees this.

73, ron, n9ee/r

Ron Wright, N9EE

727-376-6575