At 04:50 PM 5/11/08 -0000, you wrote:

   Are you sure you don't mean 'RG-223' there, Skipper-doo?

   I use a lot of this on my bench and home equipment, for the same
reasons the Skipp points out - it's cheap and effective.

   It's the same size (approximately) as RG-58, and uses mostly the same
connectors (occasionally I'll get a crimp connector collar that's a
little snug...)