Hi Mark,

We are all here... some of us haven't been located by the
authorities yet. If you want to call my cell... 17074463419
and the brauts can be ordered with pepers and onions for .75
more...  mmmmmmmhhhhhmmmmm good. Our booth is just up from
the Outside braut tent where the "cowgirls" are cooking. Look
for the blue shirts and cowboy hats.

I'm the short fat guy with red hair...  c'ya

cheers,
s.

> "Mark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Well, where is everyone at Dayton??
>  I've been looking near the BRAT tent for Skipp, but not
> knowing what he looks like to begin with has me at a
> severe handicap. hehehe
>

> I'm wearing a name tag with my call on it, along with a wide-
brimmed, brown
> felt hat - and I'll be there again tomorrow. looking for
other "Repeater