There are two or three practical ways to source out Data Signal -
Albany GA manuals and information.

First, I would instruct people to search the Repeater-Builder web
site. Scans of some of the more common Data Signal Products have
been made and dontated / sent in by various folks.

The second option... post a want here on the Yahoo Repeater Builder
Group. Sometimes people have archived manuals and would be able to
provide the requested information by typical pdf, jpg/gif scan or
photocopy.

Third... Data Signal is still in business but not doing much in
the way of their former Land Mobile Radio Product line. In fact
it's quite amazing how they were smart enough to morph into another
complete product line aka business model. You can find them at
www.gamecountry.biz

I called them to inquire about a Rural Telephone RTS 25 unit I
bought off Ebay a month back. Much to my surprise they were
able to find and SELL me (not give away free) a photo copy of
the original manual, of which I was more than happy to pay for.

So... try options one and two if you're looking for a possible
free manual. The contact Game Country "third option" does work but
do keep in mind they are a business and a copy of a Data Signal
Manual will probably cost you at least $20.

cheers,
s.
www.radiowrench.com