-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 5:24 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Manual Data Signal, Inc

Hello all,
I have a nice working Data Signal, Inc CWID-70. I cannot find anything
online at all about Data Signal, Inc never mind finding any manual for
the CWID-70. Anyone have any info on this unit. Need to find out the
pinout for the 25 connectors on the back and about programming.
Thanks
David