A very long time ago I reversed engineered the CWID 70 stupid prom  thing and
made one with my call.
I had the manual, a prom burner and a lot of time to kill.It is  a very
similar design to the one in the 70's or early 80's Amateur  Radio Handbook. I
have
the manual somewhere if the Repeater-Builder folks want  it for a scan.

Chris
N9LLO

In a message dated 5/19/2008 12:56:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,