Chris,

What is the PROM in the CWID70???  What is the part number.

73, ron, n9ee/r

Ron Wright, N9EE

727-376-6575

MICRO COMPUTER CONCEPTS

Owner 146.64 repeater Tampa Bay, FL

No tone, all are welcome.

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at  3:16 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

A very long time ago I reversed engineered the CWID 70 stupid prom thing and made one with my call. I had the manual, a prom burner and a lot of time to kill.It is a very similar design to the one in the 70's or early 80's Amateur Radio Handbook. I have the manual somewhere if the Repeater-Builder folks want it for a scan.

Chris
N9LLO