Thank you all for your help. The h41-h42 jumper( system board)  was
cut in my late night wiring. Works great with factory encode/decode
boards. The following I found was flat audio ( through the de-emp
circuit on the rc210)on the system board RX PA, ptt on the back , mic
high for tx audio, the ground mic low for the secondary ground on the
rc 210 controller. CAS is the RX cos and the ctss was the RUS with
the jumper in place . I have great audio, 2.25-3.10 dev for dtmf
tone .  I found the wiring for cas and rus on the backplane plugs.
Thanks again for your help .