Eric,

This sounds like an interdigital filter which is a cavity bandpass filter used in applications like ATV. They were made by a number of companies and many homebrewed.

They were a bandpass with wide pass and steep skirts for wide band signals like NTSC video in the 420 MHz range. Normally there was no notch, but with some miss tuning might obtain one or two.

Moving to 440 range might be a problem if designed for 420.

73, ron, n9ee/r

Ron Wright, N9EE

727-376-6575

MICRO COMPUTER CONCEPTS