Thanks for all the replies on the Celwave filter, including Jeff's
info.

I picked up a few of these a couple of years ago at Dayton ( the guy
in the middle of the fleamarket every year that has all those nice
jumper cable assemblies), and at the time quickly installed one in
front of a GM300 link radio at another site. My link receiver was
getting hammered all day long from the 20 or so UHF systems at the
site mixing with each other, and the filter worked like a champ. The
receiver has been interference-free ever since. At the time it was a
fast and sloppy tune, but it has been working ever since. Not too
critical for a link receiver application, but this time around it is
going on an MSR2000 repeater receiver, so every db counts!

I was able to tune it quite nicely to pass a window of 440-450MHz
(give or take) with two nice notches in the 460 and 470 areas, so it
should take care of a minor issue I have at one of my sites. Just
under 2db insertion loss including two 24 inch sma to n RG400 jumper
cables. About 30-40db down above 460MHz, and two nice 50+db notches.

I should have picked up a few more of these as cheap as they were.
Although, I did waste a few $$ on some larger filters he had with N
connectors. Those would not reach above 430MHz, so I eBayed them and
they went to a Eurpoean ham club. I also wish I would have picked up
some of the nice sma-bnc or N cables that he was selling this year.
The time I spent making them up, not including materials, was worth
more that he was selling them for..

73
Eric
KE2D
www.w2njr.org

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> At 5/22/2008 19:13, you wrote:
>
> >Eric,
> >
> >The 9182510Y17 filter is a Motorola product, made by Celwave.
Call Motorola
> >Parts ID at 800-422-4210, and have the clerk find what the
Celwave part
> >number is. Then call Celwave (RFS World) to get servicing data.
It may be