Tis a finger burn to remember for a long time can be helped immediately by
putting the boo boo finger (no, not there) but along the area of the nose, ear,
 the places that excrete your own human oils placed on the burn..  Ever  grab
a soldering iron on the wrong end?  Whew does that hurt.  The  personal oils
of your skin are a natural and rapid reliever and healer  of the pain.
Learned that from an old Ma Bell stepper switch guy.
Gary  K2UQ

In a message dated 5/24/2008 5:06:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,