I have what I believe to be a complete set of GE two-way manuals on
microfiche.  The main "library" is dated 1980/1981, and there are update
packages that go up through the mid 1980's.  Most likely the base library
includes radios dating back much older.  I don't have a microfiche reader
(nor do I really want one).  I thought I'd check here to see if anyone has
access to a microfiche scanner who might want to take on a project for good
of the repeater-builder community.  Or, if there are no takers, I'll
consider donating the library to someone who does have a microfiche reader
that could make good use of them and share the information with others.  The
GE LBI CD's probably have many of these manuals, but not all of them, nor
all of the revisions that occurred over the years.

                                        --- Jeff WN3A