Link Communications RLC-4

Chuck
WB2EDV

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Besemer (WM4B)
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 7:22 PM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Weather Receivers - follow up

  What controller are you using Chuck?

  Mike

  WM4B

  From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Chuck Kelsey
  Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 5:28 PM
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com

  I'm using an unused port on my controller for the weather radio and do
exactly that - use the timeout timer. It simply times out that port until the
radio resets. Works for my application anyway.

  Many controllers have user programmable timers that could also be utilized
and, instead of using the COR input, it would use an alarm (logic) input.

  Or, you could build your own timer circuit.

  Chuck

  WB2EDV