what city and state are you in?
John

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: n9wys
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2008 11:13 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Micor Unified Chassis

  I acquired a number of UHF Micor unified chassis stations, with the
  intention of converting at least one to GMRS duty. They are in numerous
  states of disassembly - some are complete chassis less the cards, other have
  had modules removed, etc. I did get a box of various station cards and at
  least two known-good PAs to go with the stations, but no power supplies.

  What I am looking for is a source for the manuals so I can start to
  reassemble and get at least one going again. I did check at Motorola Parts
  Online and found what I expected - "no longer available".

  Anyone out there that can help? I see a set available on eBay right now
  (Item number: 160245704578) - do they cover the unified chassis stations?
  If so, maybe I'll bid!

  Thanks!
  Mark - N9WYS / WQIV271