wish you was in Florida as I got a number of the repeaters I would like to get
out of here at a low cost.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: n9wys
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2008 12:35 PM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Micor Unified Chassis

  Just outside Chicago.

  From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Maire-Radios
  Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2008 10:42 AM
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com

  what city and state are you in?

  John

    ----- Original Message -----

    From: n9wys

    To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com

    Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2008 11:13 AM

    Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Micor Unified Chassis

    I acquired a number of UHF Micor unified chassis stations, with the
    intention of converting at least one to GMRS duty. They are in numerous
    states of disassembly - some are complete chassis less the cards, other have
    had modules removed, etc. I did get a box of various station cards and at
    least two known-good PAs to go with the stations, but no power supplies.

    What I am looking for is a source for the manuals so I can start to
    reassemble and get at least one going again. I did check at Motorola Parts
    Online and found what I expected - "no longer available".

    Anyone out there that can help? I see a set available on eBay right now
    (Item number: 160245704578) - do they cover the unified chassis stations?
    If so, maybe I'll bid!

    Thanks!
    Mark - N9WYS / WQIV271

  Checked by AVG.