Can't help on the slugs.
  But the "didlle stick", if the square one, can be obtained in a kit from
some of the radio Shack stores. Several other sticks in the kit.
  I don't recall the part number offhand though.
  I bought several of them at one or two stores in Lancaster California,
but that was maybe 2 1/2 to 3 years ago
  General cement (GC brand) used to have almost any alignment tool one
wanted, but may be hard or impossible to find nowadays.
  I used to "trim" some tools to work for some items when I could not find
something that worked otherwise.
  YMMV

  Wayne WA2YNE
  Imperial, Tejas

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 19:50:16 -0500, Coy Hilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi gang
>
> Does anyone know where I can get replacment slugs for L209 19B800956P1
> for a VHF high band GE Delta SX and a matching tuning wand (diddle
> stick if you will). A suggestion as to what I can replace it with
> would be a great help.
>
> Thanks gang
>
> AC0Y

<*> Your email settings: