Hi Gang
First, Thanks Jeff for the slugs!!

Just a note about this post re GC 9440 for tuning the DELTA 0.05"
coils.

I ordered three of these "diddle sticks" from Newark Electronics, it
was 10 cents more for the tool but cost 8 bucks less to ship. After
doing a little research I found that the square end is 1/16" which is
0.0625" not 0.050" when you use this end to turn the slug you are
really using the little blade that protrudes from the square end. With
a little carefull doctoring with a jewlers file you can get it so that
it fits nicely. I have found in the past that any thing that doesn't
fit the hole nearly perfectly will crack the slug so be careful and if
they fit tight try taking out the slug and run the proper sized screw
into the full length of the form to re-round it.

Coy

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff DePolo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
Snip**
> > > The tweaker you want is a GC 9440. If you're going to be working
on a lot of Deltas, stock up on them, 'cuz you'll probably snap the
little tip off more than one. I bought a dozen from Action Electronics
a while ago.