  From: skipp025
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 9:21 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: anyone know backdoor to csi tone panels

  Mike,

  Check out my free web page on the subject... and after reading
  it I can answer questions as I am/was a Service Station for CSI
  Tone Panels. The back door code information is available on the
  page below.

  http://www.radiowrench.com/sonic/so02010.html

  and check out the Super 32 and CSI Plus information on the
  same sonic page section.

  http://www.radiowrench.com/sonic

  cheers,
  skipp

  skipp025 at yahoo.com

  > "Mike Dietrich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  >
  > Hi group,
  > Does anyone know of a backdoor code or a way to reset the access
  code on the CSI-32 (not comm spec) tone panels?