TX/RX will be very close to that as it is the nature of
ganging 2 pass /reject cans on each side of a duplexer... 2 cans on
each side actually widens things out as compared to one, but 2 are
deeper passes and reject notches than one.... three cans gets
wider/deeper  yet... 4 cans winds up in mhz wide as apposed to khz
wide... ( as in an rx preselector, the more cans the wider it is....)

         If it was tuned correctly in the first place the 1db window
is probably about 150 khz wide on each port or more..., usually
equally distributed on each side of the center freq...the notch may
be a bit sharper but within 50khz is normally no tune needed if it
was correct in the first place...

Doug
KD8B