I beg to differ on this one, most respectfully, but we are talking about
the difference between running the transmitter at 2.5 Khz deviation vs
5.0 Khz, ie, 12.5 Khz occupied band width, vs, 25 khz occupied band
width - does this mean a duplexer retune is needed when we switch from
narrow FM to wide FM in modulation ?  I will concede that the depth in
notch is much more dramatic than the change in pass band, and if the
system is marginal to begin with, it might make a difference, but for
the most part, moving 12.5 Khz would not be noticeable in performance.
Of course, there is no harm in re-tuning (I hope)... 73,

Steve NU5D