Bob,

I don't have a way to measure this accurately on the receive side, but
just using a signal generator and my ear, there appears to be about a 2
dB loss in the duplexer.

On the transmit side, using a transmitter and Bird power meter, there is
a 2 dB loss in the duplexer. Power in: 94 w; power out: 60 w. Reflected:
2 w.

I don't have a good way to measure the isolation, but using a distant
transmitter, that transmitter had to use about 2 w when the repeater
transmitter was on and only 1 w when the repeater transmitter was off.
It appeared to me that we were getting a little de-sensing.

The motivation for this re-tuning of the duplexer is that the repeater
doesn't hear as well as it used to, according to users. I am not
concerned about losing a couple dB on the TX side. I am hoping, though,
that a re-tuning will decrease the de-sensing and, perhaps, add a slight
increase in sensitivity.

The system does have a pre-amp that appears to give about 4 dB of gain.

I look forward to your suggestions.

John