I remember those in electronics class at the community college. I think they
are a propriatary connector HP used on their equipment.

--- On Wed, 7/23/08, Ted Bleiman K9MDM - MDM Radio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Ted Bleiman K9MDM - MDM Radio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Strange BNC-like connector
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 7:21 AM

try pasternak he may show this connector. sounds like an HV connector I
encountered back years ago. its a fooler if you don't look carefully.
mdm

Ted Bleiman K9MDM
MDM  Radio            " If its in stock...we've got it!"
P O Box 31353
Chicago, IL 60631-0353
773.631.5130  fax 773.775.8096

web http://www.mdmradio.com -
 email - [EMAIL PROTECTED]<<< DIRECT ALL EMAIL