Telewave is VERY responsive to e-mails and even phone calls. I've had technical
questions about their duplexers on several occasions and have sent e-mail to
their only public e-mail address. Usually I get a reply later the same day or
first thing in the morning from a man named Ray Collins. Turns out he's the
president of Telewave and very nice to converse with. Highly recommended.

I will offer this, however. Celwave (and possibly other manufacturers) seem to
have "cut lists" which specify the lengths of coax you need between cavities
and from the last cavity to the TEE connector. Telewave doesn't seem to have
them; I've asked in the past and I'm always told they make each cable set on
the shop floor when the unit is attached to expensive analysis equipment,
starting with some known (but un-publicized) length, just to get it close, then
they "trim to fit" until the unit performs as they want it to. In actuality,
they may have a bunch of cables all made in various lengths by 1/4 inch
increments, then select the right ones to get the desired performance.

You probably wanted a TPRD1454 unit, if they make one, as that would have the
right cable lengths and configuration for the 2 meter band.

Bob M.
======