For Sale:

Celwave 6 Cavity UHF (435 to 470 MHz.) Repeater-Bas Station Duplexer!
This unit is in excellent condition, and is currently tuned for:
TX=444.0625 MHz. & RX: 449.0625 MHz. with 0.9 dB insertion loss. The
unit was originally pulled from a Motorola Quantar repeater system
and retuned for use in my D-Star repeater system which I have
recently sold.

The duplexer's specifications are as follows:

Frequency Coverage = 435 to 470 MHz.
Frequency Spacing, MHz. = 3
TX to RX Isolation, dB = 100
Max Insertion Loss, dB = 1.0
TX Bandwidth, MHz. = 0.025
RX Bandwidth, MHz. = 0.025
Maximum Power Input = 250 watts
Connectors = N-Female
VSWR, Max. (50 ohms) = 1.3:1
Standard 19" Rack Mount Design

Photos:

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn216/gldubzakjr/Duplexer0.jpg
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn216/gldubzakjr/Duplexer1.jpg
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn216/gldubzakjr/Duplexer2.jpg

I am asking $800, o.b.o. plus $30 shipping (PayPal +3%)

Interested parties, please e-mail me directly at: [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
any questions.

Thanks,

Jerry - K8GLD