From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 9:47 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] FS: Celwave 6 Cavity UHF Repeater-Base
Station Duplexer

Jerry,

Your duplexer looks in great condition, however the price you want for it is
above dealer cost and the unit is used. You can see them on EBay all day
long for arround $200-$300 all day long.

Mike

        From: "Jerry Dubzak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        For Sale:

        Celwave 6 Cavity UHF (435 to 470 MHz.) Repeater-Bas Station
Duplexer!
        This unit is in excellent condition, and is currently tuned for:
        TX=444.0625 MHz. & RX: 449.0625 MHz. with 0.9 dB insertion loss. The

        unit was originally pulled from a Motorola Quantar repeater system
        and retuned for use in my D-Star repeater system which I have
        recently sold.

        The duplexer's specifications are as follows:

        Frequency Coverage = 435 to 470 MHz.
        Frequency Spacing, MHz. = 3
        TX to RX Isolation, dB = 100
        Max Insertion Loss, dB = 1.0
        TX Bandwidth, MHz. = 0.025
        RX Bandwidth, MHz. = 0.025
        Maximum Power Input = 250 watts
        Connectors = N-Female
        VSWR, Max. (50 ohms) = 1.3:1
        Standard 19" Rack Mount Design

        Photos:

        http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn216/gldubzakjr/Duplexer0.jpg
<http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn216/gldubzakjr/Duplexer0.jpg>
        http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn216/gldubzakjr/Duplexer1.jpg
<http://i305.photobuck et.com/albums/nn216/gldubzakjr/Duplexer1.jpg>
        http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn216/gldubzakjr/Duplexer2.jpg
<http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn216/gldubzakjr/Duplexer2.jpg>

        I am asking $800, o.b.o. plus $30 shipping (PayPal +3%)

        Interested parties, please e-mail me directly at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:K8GLD%40arrl.net>  with
        any questions.

        Thanks,

        Jerry - K8GLD