That would be an interesting case.

Does any group of people have the right to demand use of YOUR license
and YOUR equipment? Remember - these are not public transmitters - they
are private transmitters owned by you and the license is granted to you.
As such, the FCC is on record as confirming that you can deny anyone use
of your equipment and your license for ANY reason. Closed repeaters ARE
legal.

Can someone of some race (pick any - it doesn't matter which) come up
and demand that you let them use your car? I don't see how that could
hold up in any court. It's exactly the same thing - forced use of your
property.

Now, if they wanted to put up their own repeater and you tried to deny
them that right, that is a completely different story.

Joe M.