Mark - N9WYS

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com  On Behalf Of ka9qjg

,_._, A recent storm damaged my repeater Ant 444.750 it was made By Antenex
FG-4505

  5 db Gain, They tuned to Xmit Freq. I also have a G-6 that was hit By
Lightning that I could Repair.  But in the Rafters of the garage I found a
Ant I must of bought a long time ago at a Hamfest it is a DB Product
TDE-7260 4 Bay 450-470 Mhz

My question would the DB Product which of course is made very well ,
Perform as well or betters then the 2 Above at the same Height, Coax and SWR
,  I did look around in the Group Messages and found info on  the 2 Meter DB
Brand  but not the 440

Thanks Don

KA9QJG