Mathew,
Can you give us a little more info on what you are working with. The
TPN1132A tells me that you are most likely working with a Micor series
radio. Is this a low band, V, U or 800 MHz radio and what is the power
level? That will help us identify which high voltage power supply you
have and how it should be wired. Are you wiring this for 120V or 240V?

Joe - WA7JAW