-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of n9lv
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 7:38 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: TPN1132A Wireup help and questions

I would agree on the b/y and b/g as being a switch.  As for the cards
in the cards installed, there is just the Line Driver and the Station
Control.  I have the tone cards, repeater card, line card and squelch
card, but was told they were not needed.

Mathew