Your right about one thing Ken, I didn't come out smelling like a rose
as I never got my controller back from you or even a refund! But thats
ok as I've learned the hard way on that. Glad to see you've have
satisfied customers. Sorry I'm not among them. I said the controller
was poorly engineered, not junk. Even Motorola came out with some
poorly engineered equipment. I have just learned to steer clear of
them all.

Eric

<<http://www.pipo.net/productlis2.htm>http://www.pipo.net/productlis2.htm>