Bob,
I thought Eric's attack on Ken and the RC-210 controller was very
uncalled for also. The poor fellow asking for help, or the rest of us,
for that matter did not need to get drug into this several year old
disagreement between Eric and Ken.

All that was asked for was some help getting his Motorola DTMF Mic
working properly with his new controller.

There have been several threads here on this list asking everyone's
opinion on what controller they prefer and why. Lot's of reading if
you search through the archives. There was no need for this thread to
head in this direction.

Joe - WA7JAW