Well...

First:
If you have the original cable set and know the frequency of
design... might be prudent to replace them into service to see
if you can obtain the spec'd notch value.

Second:
You might note the IFR 1600's generator output value and
crank it up min 10dB and better yet 20 dB. Then have a second
look...

cheers,
s.

> Joel Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hope some of you guys that have some experince with db 4060
duplexer,the pass is fine but the notch is the problem I can see the
notch at around 35db on my ifr 1600s per each can but when i combine
them together about 50db is the best i can get I have new cables made
1/4 wave long , the tuning caps seem a little flakey may have had been
hit with a lightning surge.