> wd8chl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> well, 1)you have to have licenses for all of that-it'll be
> hard enough to get one pair...

Never been a problem for me... just takes money thrown at the
right license coordination people/business. Sometimes a lot
more than I'd like to throw at a license but it can be done...

> 2)this is a mobile command vehicle, no room for lots of
> filters and stuff. even a normal full-size narrowsplit
> duplexer (I'm thinking TX-RX 4-can Bp/Br) will likely be
> a space problem.

In some applications we're using filter assemblies less than
the size of the repeater. I'm doing mobile in-band frequency
flexible repeaters right now as both a Kenwood and Pyramid
Radio/Repeater Equipment Dealer.

Think band segment notch-pass filters...

cheers,
s.