  _____

De: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de Dave
Enviado el: Lunes, 08 de Septiembre de 2008 06:55 p.m.
Para: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Asunto: [Repeater-Builder] How to disable a R-100 Watch dog timer?

Hello,
Does anyone know of a way to disable or lengthen the watch dog timer
on the RX and TX of a Motorola R100 repeater?
I have bypassed the internal controller and am using a NRHC5 controller
along with external pl encoder and decoder.
It would be really nice to be able disable the microprocessor timers
that the receiver and transmitter have. Has anyone gone about this
process? If so, how? As I understand it, the two timers are hardwired
in to the microprocessors and the count down starts when a monitored
data line changes state. Just moved the equipment cabinet into the house
and will be diving in with the logic probe and DVM.
I do have the service manual both hard copy and pdf.
If anyone has any tips or tricks on this repeater please let me know.
Thanks,
-Dave Corrigan, KB7SVP