All:

Kind of off topic, but thought I'd ask. We have 3 GM300's we got for
our emergency communications trailer but we didn't get microphones. I
have two desk mics that came with a couple repeaters we got a bit ago
but we'd really like Hand mics for this application. I'd trade the
desk mics (real clean) for hand mics (real clean) if anyone is
interested. We are also a 501(c)(3), so donations welcome.

Regarding the repeaters... We found two Desktrac repeaters that we're
going to use at a museum ship here. They're all setup and ready to go.
The one thing about them is that the TX frequency is all over the
place for both of them. While warming up they can be more than 1 KHz
off. They do drift in to about the correct frequency after warm-up,
but still drift back and forth quite a bit (300-500 Hz). Is that
normal for these things? (These have MaxTrac radios in them.)

Chuck - N8DNX