[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Kevin,
>
> I've been meaning to postabout a similar project, and this prompts me
> to ask - have you done this to "rebuild" a UHF amp?

I have not, but there is no reason one could not.  There is 2 watts
(approximately) from the MICOR  LLA, plenty to split and drive several
modules in parallel.

> I was curious as to how they would hold up under continuously linked
> repeater duty....

We run them in repeater service with little trouble on the module itself.

> Can you provide some more details on the 'Wilkinson" power dividers?
> I have experience with HF torroid combiners/splitters, but UHF is
> another animal altogether.

Google is your friend....
Basically they are 1/4 wavelength in 75 ohm coax (VF corrected).

>   Do you sell them with the boards?

Sorry, no we don't.

> Is it as simple as mounting the two modules (and the supporting RB
> circuit boards), the combiner/splitters, and wiring it all up?

Yes...

Kevin