Sounds like it never finished the power-on self-tests. When you plug it in, the
test light might send out a series of blinks that could help tell where the
problem is. If it just comes on and stays that way, the station is probably in
a reset mode (check the RESET switch) or something has dragged the computer's
data or address lines low (check the expansion chassis if you have one). Or the
code plug, program EPROM, or CPU could be shot.

In this condition the digital metering panel probably won't do you any good.

Analog station control boards do strange things if the 1000uF 25V filter cap
leaks, so check that. I think it's under a shield on the SCB and the original
one will have three leads: one at one end that just holds the cap onto the
board, and two at the other end that are the real capacitor leads. This is
where the leakage would show up. Any discoloring or residue on the leads means
it's shot.

Bob M.
======