TX RX Systems makes them for commercial users.

Chuck
WB2EDV

----- Original Message -----
From: Gmail - Kevin, Natalia, Stacey & Rochelle
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2008 8:59 PM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Commerical Grade Diplexer for 2mtrs and 70cm -
Are They Available?

Hi All,

I am interested in obtaining a commerical grade diplexer for 2mtrs and 70cm
over a ham grade one.
Question is, Are these available? And of course if they are what is the best
supplier?
I want to use one in a repeater installation off of 1x Diamond X510
dual-band antenna.
(For those interested, we pulled one of our X-510 antennas down for service.
Plled the radiator out and looked good for 10 years plus of service. Even
the screws were still tight, and we get some good winds up on the hill it is
located, straight off the Pacific and Tasman Sea. Interesting they use brass
and copper for parts of the sections. I think we will however sweat silver
solder in the joint as most are only crimpped)

Look forward to your replies.