  From: Mike DeWaele
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 8:21 PM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Ge mastr 2 link question

    Thanks to all that replied with suggestions for my linking problem. With
all the answers you gave I was able to resolve the problem. The first mistake
was in one radio I forgot to put a load across the speaker connections as I
wasn't using one. ( the other radio I did. must have been one of those late
night deals). Once I did that the hum went away but the audio was very disorted
from the link to main port. Took the audio off speaker hi and connected it to
vol arm.  Problem solved and now sounds as it should. Now if it ever stops
raining it will be back to the hill to reinstall at the site.

    Once again it's amazing the wealth of information you can get from the
repeater builder group!

    Thanks agian,

    Mike KA2NDW