You may be right Jeff...it is a load of sorts.  One piece but 3 ports.
 You would think by taking out the transmitter "load" (or what ever it
is) you might could use one side for the rx and one side for the tx.
I guess cabling would have to be reconfigured. Shame.  Nice loops.

Don't know.  But someone could have this for a steal.  Especially if
your going to the ATL hamfest this weekend ;-)

Robert
KD4YDC

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff DePolo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>