Gentlemen,

thanks for the reply. I'm sorry I was a little too brief and in a hurry,
as was told by my spelling...

I'm looking for something that is maybe 5W for just an one mile area
coverage paging system for a little experiment I'm doing. It need not be
continuous duty, perhaps even a test paging transmitter that can be
connected to an amp.

If there isn't anything that small, could one find POCSAG or FLEX
program to use on a computer? Fact, I just remembered that some TNCs
will perfom POCSAG encoding.. is there anything for FLEX? The reason why
I'm looking for flex is alphanumeric paging and use of some of the newer
pagers.

~Benjamin, KB9LFZ