From: ptt_pupil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] 450-460mhz Repeater Co-Channel Interference
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 12:30 PM

            Can anyone tell me if there are ANY fixes for co-channel
interference?

What is the use of a PL tone if it isn't able to block out the co-

channel users? Is it because the co-channel user is transmitting with

more power and is able to break the PL tone? What are the expectations

of a PL tone? When does it work and when does it not work? Are there

other devices that can help all? Thanks in advance!

,_._,___