Are you sure about that.. I have a 2 meter GLB pream preselctor thats not
working.. I even replaced the MRF901 several times  still No good.
 I called GLB to Price a replacement and almost fell off my chair when they
told me how Much..... If It works  I could use a christrmas gift( P.S.
 Mine died in the house Fire  2 years ago when the Fire department Pointed the
hoses at My repeater rack.. theGLB was not the Only Electronics to die that
night.

Neal- KA2CAF