a mouse tried to get closer to
the warm heatsink. His carcass jammed the fan blades and got dessicated
with the heat.

Burt Lang VE2BMQ

Yes I guess that could Happen , I live in a City and My  6 Month old
Fridge quit working ,  Well  of Course bring a Ham Some of us including
Me thing We can fix anything ,  I pulled it out from the wall and Found
a Dead Mouse  caught up in the Fan blade stopping it .  I dug it out and
cleaned it out put a screen over it, Plugged it in and it has been
working great now for a couple of years.

My Wife likes to use Decon , I understand the Mice swell up and look for
water then go behind the walls etc and Decay and smell .  So it was all
Her fault

Happy Holidays

Don