I will grab my notes on it but as I recall it called for a 12 volt supply
when the devices leaked SMOKE at that voltage.  I think we had to use a
regulator and reduce to a much lower voltage.  -I will get back to you on
this when I look at the notes.  - Mike

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bob M.
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 2:31 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] fan timer circuit

I would think that the person who designed it, and submitted it for posting
on r-b, built and tested it.

Did you have a problem with it? Do you think there's an error in the
diagram? If so, it should be fixed. Please provide more info.

Bob M.
======
--- On Sat, 12/20/08, Michael Ryan <mryan...@tampabay.rr.com