Bill,
That was the info that I needed. It is so nice to have all of the help
that everyone on this site offers up.

Mine is a 4 cavity T4085A 430-470 unit designed for the 3 MHz and
wider split.

I have not done any more work on it due to work and getting ready for
the family to appear for the Holidays.

The high pass/low reject side works perfectly, it is the low pass/high
reject side that will not tune properly.

I think I am going to have to drill out the pop rivets holding
everything together and see if I see any problems inside the cans.

Just needed to verify exactly what I was working with before I started
the dis-assembly process. If it worked once, it can be made to work again.

Thanks,
Joe