From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Chuck Kelsey
Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2008 11:35 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Six Meter Repeater Noise Issues

If it's power line noise you can check by keeping your TX off and have
someone with a noisy signal key up on the repeater input while you listen on
the local receiver. You could use your signal generator into a whip antenna.
You'll know if there's something in there. You won't hear it without an
incoming signal, by the way.

Chuck

WB2EDV