The repeater on eBay is mine. I tried to make it clear that back in
the day of the late 80's that repeater with built in controller was
competition for the ACC RC-850. It had everything built in like the
DVR which was a huge $$ option. Even the RAM was a fortune back then.
I put Kendecom for the make of repeater but I guess it should say
Micro Control Specialties. Hope this clears up any confusion as to
the controller inside the repeater.
73's Gary K2ACY

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "skipp025" <skipp...@...>