At 12/26/2008 10:52, you wrote:
>Looking at the following Ebay auction:
>
>Kendercom Mark 4 CR VHF Repeater Voice Controller & DVR
>Ebay Item number: 330296552120
>
>I'm lead to believe this Kendercom was originally equipped with
>an ACC Controller (from the factory) or was the controller
>added by the owner after the purchase of the repeater?

Why do you think it has an ACC controller?  AFAIK Kendecom made their own
controller, which IMO was a POJ like most of the rest of the repeater.  Our
club bought a 220 Kendecom system back in the late 80s; I think it was on
the air for a grand total of 2 months.  More time was probably spent on
mods & repairs than actual time on the air.  The RXs were salvageable, as
the RF portion seemed to be well designed.  It was to replace a mid-70's
vintage system built out of Midland 13-509 boards; that system continues to
perform quite well to this day after over 30 years of service.

Bob NO6B