From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dennis Ashworth
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:48 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Motorola Maxar mods for 6M?

I have a Motorola Maxar, plate number D31TRA2300AK
I scanned through the Repeater builder site and didn't find many hits on
the model.

I want to put this on 6M - any experience on how difficult it would be
to insert a 6M crystal set/realign?
Any thoughts or referrals would be most appreciated

Tnx
Dennis, K7FL
Battle Ground, WA